I'm hosting a swap! I've decided to host a swap where you will fill a small priority mail box with craft supplies. You will fill it as full as you can to get your $5.00 worth! What should you put in your box? Well, you will read your partners list of likes, stalk their blog if the have one, and then go from there. Just look around in your own stash for anything you think your partner might like! You can decide to have one or two partners! If you choose two, you will send two boxes and get back two boxes!!
Buttons, beads, thread, floss, stickers, stencils, paints, zippers, ric-rac, trim, charms, clay (new), scrapbooking embelishments, fabric scraps, fat quarters, stamps, inkpads (new), etc!
What to do to be involved (US Participants Only this time)-
1. Fill out the McLinky below by May 8, 2010 with your 1st name and website address (if you have a blog).
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your questionnaire to fill out.
3. Fill out questionnaire and email back before May 10, 2010 (only returned forms will be in the swap, filling out the Linky alone isn't enough)
4. Get your Partner's information by May 15, 2010
5. Mail your Small Priority Mail Flat Rate box by May 29, 2010 with tracking number
6. Email tracking number to email@example.com
7. Blog about the cool stuff you get, and upload a photo or ten to the flickr group (will open up in May)
Don't forget to grab the swap button from the sidebar and put it on your blog!!
I'm going to do my very best to match up people with similar interests. Please keep addresses confidential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems and I will assist you.
Don't forget to visit your fellow swappers sites from the Linky List below, and leave lots of comments!